1st Street Scout Group first registered in 1929 and had its Headquarters in the Mission Street Schoolroom. In 1932 it became a closed Group attached to the Holy Trinity Church, it was then closed in 1938. It reopened in 1943 and has been running ever since.
Below are copies of the Registration and Census forms from its inception to the early 80's.
Click on each for full size copy (opens in a new window)